The Sales Engineer - Water Solutions is responsible for selling ABS Materials' products and solutions to the water treatment market. She/He develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to generate new business, ensure growth of existing accounts, and increase revenue. Prospects new customers and follows up on incoming leads. Assesses potential application of company products and services, and offers solutions that meet customer needs. Prepares proposals in cooperation with other company departments, and presents the proposals to customers. Assists in technical training to clients and communicates customer feedback for future product developments. Uses technical knowledge of product offerings in order to support and build sales. Requires a Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3+ years of technical sales experience in a water related field.
Customer base includes industrial and government entities, as well as engineering companies and OEMs. Sales are direct and through distribution channels.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Three or more years’ experience selling technical products to the target markets and target customers
- Demonstrated ability and track record of closing sales, growing profitable revenue, and influencing specifications.
- A Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
- Excellent, demonstrated communications abilities; including in-person, phone, and written.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to travel +50% of the time.
- Presentation skills; ability to present to both small and large groups of people of widely varying experience, skills, and interests.
- Computer skills (email, video, presentations, spreadsheets, CRM, etc).
ONLY RESUMES SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
All emails should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject line containign the name of the position. No recruiters please.
ABS Materials is an equal opportunity employer.